The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released a notification for the Combined Civil Services Examination 2024. The commission’s recruitment authority is looking to fill a number of administrative positions in Jharkhand under Advertisement No. 01/2024. The goal of the hiring process is to fill 342 positions. It is recommended that candidates carefully review the JPSC Civil Services Exam Notification in detail prior to submitting an online application for these positions.
The JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment includes vacancies for Deputy Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, State Tax Officer, Superintendent of Prisoners, Jharkhand Education Service Category-2, District Magistrate, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent of Labour, Probation Officer, and Inspector. With this range of positions, candidates with a variety of interests and qualifications can make a substantial contribution to the public service and governance sectors of the state.
The process of registering an online application will begin on February 1st. Candidates should be aware that the deadline for submitting a completed application is February 29, 2024. We have included all the necessary information for these jobs in this article. Examine the prerequisites for these positions and submit your online application through the official website in accordance with them.
|Name of Post:
|Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services Exam Advt No. 01/2024 Recruitment 2024 Apply Online for 342 Post
|Post Date / Update:
|30 January 2024 | 06:07 PM
|Short Information :
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released Combined Civil Services Recruitment 2024. Those candidates who are interested in this JPSC Pre recruitment Exam can apply online from 01 February 2024 to 29 February 2024. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment 2024
JPSC Pre 2024 Advt No. : 01/2024 : Short Details of Notification
Jharkhand Civil Services Notification 2024 : Age Limit as on 01/08/2024
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2024 : Vacancy Details Total : 342 Post
|JPSC Civil Services Exam Eligibility
|Combined Civil Services Exam 2023-24
JPSC Civil Services 2023 Exam : Post Wise Vacancy Details
|State Tax Officer
|Jharkhand Education Service Category 2
How to Fill Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services Online Form 2024
PLAN OF EXAMINATION :-
- The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination comprises of two successive stages:-
- Combined Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for the Main (Written) Examination.
- Combined Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
- Preliminary Examination :-
The examination shall comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each, namely, General Studies – I and General Studies – II
- All questions of compulsory papers will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Question) and each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English
- Selection list for the Main (Written) Examination shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in both the papers. However, the minimum qualifying marks will be as prescribed under Rule 17(i) of The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2023.
- There shall be a selection list for admission to the Main Examination which shall be prepared in the following manner:
Candidates will be arranged by the Commission in order of merit. An initial selection list shall first be prepared which shall contain candidates equal to approximately 15 times, the total number of advertised vacancies. The marks obtained by the last candidate shall be considered as the UNR cutoff.
If the representation of any of the reserved categories (horizontal or vertical) is less than 15 times the advertised vacancies of that category, then the cut off for the same shall be reduced till adequate representation (15 times the advertised vacancies) is ensured.
All candidates getting marks equal to their respective category cut off shall be included in the selection list for admission to the main examination.
All candidates in the selection list have to meet the minimum qualifying standard as mentioned in sub-Rule 17(i) of The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2023.
- Main Examination :-
The Main Examination will consist of a Written Examination and an Interview Test.
- The Written Examination will consist of 6 papers as detailed in Para-20 of the Advertisement.
- Selection list for the Interview Test shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in Papers – II to VI (5 papers in all) subject to scoring minimum qualifying marks i.e. 30 in Paper – I and minimum qualifying marks in aggregate as prescribed under Rule 17(i) of The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2023, in the remaining 5 papers.
- There shall be a selection list for the Interview Test which shall be prepared in the following manner:
Candidates will be arranged by the Commission in order of merit. An initial selection list shall be first prepared which shall contain candidates equal to approx 2.5 times the total number of advertised UNR vacancies. The marks obtained by the last candidate shall be considered as the UNR cutoff.
Those candidates belonging to reserved categories in the initial selection list who have not taken any benefit/relaxation of being in a reserved category shall be considered as UNR candidates for the purpose of this selection list.
Reserved category candidates selected against reserved category seats have to be equal to approximately 2.5 times the number of advertised vacancies of the respective category. For this purpose, the cut off shall be further lowered for each reserved category to include more candidates in the selection list. This shall be in addition to the reserved category candidates selected as UNR candidates in the initial selection list.
All candidates have to meet the minimum qualifying standard as mentioned in sub-Rule 17(i) The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2023.
- The Commission shall summon the candidates for the Interview, who have obtained such qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission. However, this qualifying marks will not be less than the minimum qualifying marks prescribed under rule 17(i) of The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2023.
Provided further that if adequate number of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Extremely Backward Classes (Annexure-I)/ Backward Classes (Annexure-II)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are not available amongst the candidates to be declared qualified for admission to the Interview Test, the commission shall reduce the cut off marks for them till adequate number of candidates belonging to these categories are declared qualified for the Interview Test but the reduced cut off marks shall not be less than the minimum marks mentioned in Rule-17(i) of The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2023.
- The total marks for Interview Test would be 100 and there shall be no minimum qualifying marks therein.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained in Main (Written Examination) and Interview Test except marks obtained in Paper – I.
For more details go to the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) – https://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Check out the full notification of Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services Exam Advt No. 01/2024 Recruitment 2024 – https://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement_01_24_dated_27_01_2024.pdf
Apply Online here – https://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=13022
for more information contact us –
Ph. No. – +91-6367885579
WhatsApp – Click to chat
facebook – @commercehubkota
Instagram – @comerc_classes
Youtube – @commercehubkota
Telegram – @comerc.in